||McDonald's Trainee Shift Manager
|Location:||Sandbach Motorway Service Area, M6 North & Southbound, Sandbach, Cheshire, CW11 2FZ|
|Hours:||Full Time (40+)|
||£9.38 per hour|
Roadchef Ltd are one of the UK’s leading Motorways Service Area Operators serving over 46 million visitors over 30 locations. We are passionate about operating the best brands, working with the best people and offering our customers the best service.
In return for your hard work and dedication to the role we offer the following to our employees:
• Childcare vouchers
• Roadchef Discount card
• Benefits website - over 8,000 discounts available!
• Recommend a Friend – cash incentive.
• Long service awards
• Flexible working hours - 24 hour contracts available..
• 28 days holiday paid pro rata.
• Development opportunities available.
• Award winning brand partners!
As a Shift Manager working in McDonald’s you have to use the “Vital Ingredients” to deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly restaurant, giving every customer the best experience, every time.
As a Shift Manager your job will involve;
- Managing shifts to consistently deliver the highest standards of quality, service and cleanliness.
- Take accountability of business results, KPI’s and promotions.
- Attend and participate in weekly managers’ meetings.
- Complete, verify and monitor food safety procedures during the shift.
- Maintain stock levels, ensure accurate orders are placed, in addition to the quality and condition of products.
- Managed completion of planned maintenance and cleaning tasks.
- Encourage customer feedback, and respond to customer complaints confidently and follow the customer recovery process.
- Create a positive, dynamic and energised working environment.
- Manage rota’s, and ensure labour controls are in place.
- Ensure the best service is delivered to our customers every time.
What qualities make a great Shift Manager?
- Leadership skills.
- Create a welcoming environment.
- Confidence in dealing with customer queries effectively and professionally.
- Product knowledge.
- Praise & Recognition.
We’ll give you the skills, knowledge and confidence. Apply hard work and determination and you could make Assistant Manager within just 1-2 years.