|Location:||Northampton Motorway Service Area, M1 Junction 15a North and Southbound, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN4 9QY|
An opportunity has arisen at Roadchef’s Northampton and Watford Gap services for a Recruitment Coordinator, to support the Site Director and Unit Managers in recruiting team members across all of our brands which include; McDonald’s, Costa Coffee, WHSmith’s, Days Inn and our own internal catering unit Fresh Food Cafe!
This role will also involve supporting the region with recruitment requirements, therefore your own transport for this role is essential. Our successful candidate will be based at Watford Gap Services on the M1.
- Ownership and coordination of recruitment adverts.
- Responsible for site Social Media profiles.
- Logging and tracking applications that are received through the recruitment mailbox.
- Shortlisting candidates for interview.
- Holding first stage interviews for team member vacancies.
- Organising and running recruitment and selection events in conjunction with the hiring managers and Site Director.
- Manage the post offer process; including references (via third party) for all new hires, keep track of references required/received in order to update the HR/Recruitment/Business accordingly.
- Work closely with the Site Director and Recruitment Manager to produce regular monthly/quarterly recruitment reports.
It is critical that the successful candidate is passionate about recruitment and providing a consistent and positive candidate experience, promoting Road Chef's culture of recruiting the best people, to deliver the best service whilst working with the best brands!
- Previous recruitment experience (within a resourcing or operational capacity)
- Strong relationship management skills
- Efficient time management and decision-making abilities
- Enthusiastic, with the ability to work under pressure, have the highest attention to detail and have strong organizational skills
- Confidence in all interviews/ networking/ and candidate interaction