||Site Director Designate
|Location:||Taunton Deane Motorway Service Area, M5 between junctions 25 and 26 North and Southbound, Trull, Taunton, Somerset, TA3 7PF|
|Brand:||Support office - Operations|
||£40,000 + company car + benefits|
Roadchef Ltd are one of the UK’s leading Motorways Service Area Operators serving over 52million visitors over 30 locations. We are passionate about operating the best brands, working with the best people and offering our customers the best service.
We operate an impressive portfolio of brands such as McDonald’s, Costa Coffee, WHSmith’s, SPAR, Days Inn and our own internal catering brands.
An opportunity has arisen within our senior operations team, based at our Taunton site, which is located just off the M5 in Somerset serving both sides of the motorway. We are looking to recruit a Site Director Designate who will take responsibility to support and be accountable for the efficient and profitable operation of all aspects of the site,maximising sales/profit and engagement throughout.
The role holder will ensure a constant drive for results through a positive, dedicated approach to change and make business improvements through the ability to make speedy and sound business decisions.
Role responsibilities include:
- Operational Delivery; exceeding Company operational targets, through ensuring a consistency of operation, product delivery, customer service and approach.
- Profit Delivery; Achieving Site budgeted or forecasted Profit targets through ensuring all direct costs are managed effectively.
- Customer Focus; Improve existing levels of service and create standards that deliver a quality customer experience every time, whilst managing standards and feedback accordingly.
- People Management; Lead from the front, drive change and create a “will do” culture to the business, creating energy and focus for people to achieve outstanding results.
- Proven experience of delivering operational excellence and managing teams in either multi-unit or multi-site customer facing businesses, ideally within a catering/hospitality/retail industry.
- Experience of and accountability for delivery business P&L financial targets.
- Well organised, excellent with own time management and delegation to management team.
- Champions working within a structured environment with a keen eye for detail.
- Team orientated; advocate of leading from the front and motivating, managing and maximising the performance of all team within their units.
- Previous experience of driving employee engagement through; communication, coaching,mentoring and training.
As a Company we are proud to hold the Gold - Investors In People status, so if you are looking for a new challenge and to develop your career, then we want to hear from you.
In return for your hard work and commitment to the job, we offer excellent benefits which include 24 days holiday, fully expensed Company car, free parking on site, free employee meals, employee discount, childcare vouchers, life assurance and a contributory pension scheme plus many more!