|Location:||Taunton Deane Motorway Service Area, M5 between junctions 25 and 26 North and Southbound, Trull, Taunton, Somerset, TA3 7PF|
|Brand:||Support office - Operations|
||up to £36,000 + benefits|
Roadchef Ltd are one of the UK’s leading Motorways Service Area Operators serving over 46 million visitors over 30 locations. We are passionate about operating the best brands, working with the best people and offering our customers the best service.
We operate an impressive portfolio of brands such as McDonald’s, Costa Coffee, WHSmith’s, Days Inn and our own internal catering brands.
An opportunity has arisen at Taunton Services Area on the M5 in Somerset for an Operations Manager to support the Site Director and senior management team, in the delivery of an efficient and profitable operation of all aspects of the site; through maximising sales/profit and improving site and brand performance across the portfolio of internal and external brands.
- Operational Delivery; Support the Site Director in achieving operational targets across the whole site, ensuring a consistent delivery of products, service and brand standards are being delivered.
- Profit Delivery; Support the Site Director in achieving/exceeding the Site budgeted (or forecasted) Profit target, whilst supporting the management teams in achieving their individual unit performance.
- Customer Focus; Improve existing levels of service and create standards that deliver a quality customer experience every time, whilst monitoring service standards and providing feedback to the Site Director and teams as and when required.
- People Management; Responsible for the management of all unit managers within the brands that the site operates which includes; McDonald’s, Costa Coffee, WHsmith’s, Days Inn and Fresh Food Cafe.
- Proven experience of delivering operational excellence and managing teams in either multi-unit or multi-site customer facing businesses (preferably catering, hospitality or retail).
- Experience of and accountability for delivering business P&L financial targets.
- Team orientated - an advocate of leading your team from the front, creating drive and ambition within your teams to maximise development and opportunities of both the business and individuals.
- Strong communication skills with people at all levels of the business.
- Ability to work on own initiative, setting standards for others and measuring performance.
In return we offer excellent benefits which include a competitive salary, 24 days annual leave + bank holidays, free employee meals, employee discounts, child care vouchers, life assurance, pension scheme plus many more!