||Trainee Business Manager
|Location:||Clacket Lane Motorway Service Area, M25 between junctions 5 and 6 clockwise and anticlockwise, Westerham, Kent, TN16 2ER|
||£24,000 to £26,000 + benefits|
Roadchef Ltd are one of the UK’s leading Motorways Service Area Operators serving over 46 million visitors over 30 locations. Clacket Lane services which is located on the M25 between junction 5 & 6 is currently recruiting for an Assistant Managers within their McDonald's units.
As a Company that holds Gold status for Investors In People we are committed to the ongoing development of all of our employees. We are looking to recruit Assistant Managers that are passionate about developing their personal and career development over the coming years within one of the best brands in the market!
The role of an Trainee Business Manager is to cover in the absense of the Business Manager, develop and lead a crew and management team that are dedicated and committed to delivering great customer service and food, in a clean and friendly restaurant which will give customers a great experience each visit, every time. You will also be responsible for the unit’s sales, growth, and profitability.
- Business planning; jointly accountable with the management team of delivering the day to day operation of the restaurant business plan, monthly P&L, management targets and goals.
- Communication; Ensure that Crew and Shift managers understand and work towards meeting the restaurant targets. Attend and participate in weekly manager’s meetings, and share best practice knowledge with the wider management team.
- People; Create a culture of working with one of the best brands and best people. You will have responsibility of all people actions including; recruitment, induction, training, rota’s, appraisals, performance and disciplinary reviews.
- Shift Management; Review sales forecast and KPI’s, and oversee the execution of shift targets.
- Proven experience of delivering operational standards and managing a team in a customer facing businesses (preferably catering, hospitality or retail)
- Experience of supporting the delivery of business and financial targets
- Team orientated and the ability to successfully work with others
- Well organised, good at prioritising and managing time
- Be able to work within a structured environment with a focus on the detail
- Proven experience motivating, managing and maximising the performance of others
- Ability to work on own initiative, setting standards for others and measuring performance
This role would suit an experienced manager who is looking for the next challenge in their career! Ideally you will have a minimum of 1-2 years management experience, within a quick service restaurant.
In return we offer great development opportunities along with excellent benefits which include competitive salary, 24 days holiday, free employee meals, employee discounts, childcare vouchers, life assurance and pension scheme.